In the Restore Portal, you can explore and restore data from Backups. As an end-user, you perform a self-service restore of your data. As a restore operator, you explore and restore backed-up data for those objects that you are allowed to manage.
1. Log in to any client machine and open explorer.
2. Enter the Restore portal URL; in my case is https://vbo365portal.gooddealmart.ca:4443
3. On the Please login page, enter your Microsoft 365 user account and click Log in.
4. Type the account password on the Enter password page and click Sign in.
5. On the Verify your identity page, select the identity method.
6. Enter the code and click Verify.
7. On the Restore Portal user interface page, select Explore.
8. In the upper-right corner of the Restore Portal window, click the username and select Change Scope.
9. Select an object you want to manage on the Change Scope page and click Change scope.
10. Select objects that you would like to restore and click Restore.
11. On the Items page, click Next.
12. Select specify restore location on the Restore mode page and click Advanced options.
13. Select specify restore options on the Restore Options page and click Apply.
14. On the Restore mode page, click Next.
15. On the Reason page, type specifies the restore reason, and click Next.
16. On the Summary page, verify Restore summary and click Finish.
17. Verify and restore success without error on the Restore Sessions page.
I hope you enjoy this post.
Web Site: carysun.com
Blog Site: checkyourlogs.net
Blog Site: gooddealmart.com
Author: Cary Sun
Cary Sun has a wealth of knowledge and expertise in data center and deployment solutions. As a Principal Consultant, he likely works closely with clients to help them design, implement, and manage their data center infrastructure and deployment strategies.
With his background in data center solutions, Cary Sun may have experience in server and storage virtualization, network design and optimization, backup and disaster recovery planning, and security and compliance management. He holds CISCO CERTIFIED INTERNETWORK EXPERT (CCIE No.4531) from 1999. Cary is also a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP), Microsoft Azure MVP, Veeam Vanguard and Cisco Champion. He is a published author with several titles, including blogs on Checkyourlogs.net, and the author of many books.
Cary is a very active blogger at checkyourlogs.net and is permanently available online for questions from the community. His passion for technology is contagious, improving everyone around him at what they do.
Blog site: https://www.checkyourlogs.net
Web site: https://carysun.com
Blog site: https://gooddealmart.com
Amazon Author: https://Amazon.com/author/carysun