The Storage Consumption reports show statistical information on used space in backup or object storage repositories, including archive object storage.
1. Log in to Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 Manager server.
2. Open Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 console and select Organizations.
3. On the Organizations page, select Reports and click Storage Consumption.
4. On the Specify report parameters page, click Browse and specify a time interval for reporting.
5. On the Save as page, select save as path, enter the file name.
6. Select save as type as you need and click Save.
7. Select Open report after publishing and click Finish on the Specify report parameters page.
8. Review the Storage Consumption Report.
I hope you enjoy this post.
Web Site: carysun.com
Blog Site: checkyourlogs.net
Blog Site: gooddealmart.com
Author: Cary Sun
Cary Sun has a wealth of knowledge and expertise in data center and deployment solutions. As a Principal Consultant, he likely works closely with clients to help them design, implement, and manage their data center infrastructure and deployment strategies.
With his background in data center solutions, Cary Sun may have experience in server and storage virtualization, network design and optimization, backup and disaster recovery planning, and security and compliance management. He holds CISCO CERTIFIED INTERNETWORK EXPERT (CCIE No.4531) from 1999. Cary is also a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP), Microsoft Azure MVP, Veeam Vanguard and Cisco Champion. He is a published author with several titles, including blogs on Checkyourlogs.net, and the author of many books.
Cary is a very active blogger at checkyourlogs.net and is permanently available online for questions from the community. His passion for technology is contagious, improving everyone around him at what they do.
Blog site: https://www.checkyourlogs.net
Web site: https://carysun.com
Blog site: https://gooddealmart.com
Amazon Author: https://Amazon.com/author/carysun