Today I am going to show you how to fix Veeam backup failed and showed host is either not a cluster or has its cluster services unavailable error message.
1.Login to node server of S2d cluster.
2. Open Failover Cluster Manager tool, I noticed the cluster shows offline and the IP address status shows failed.
3. Open Network Connections, the vEthernet(MGMT) network adapter status shows Unidentified network, but it should be domain network.
4. Open PowerShell Run as Administrator.
5. Run below cmdlet to restart the vEthernet (MGMT) network adapter at all nodes of cluster. The servers will disconnect from RDP session if you are using RDP connect to it, you need to rdp to them again.
Get-VMNetworkAdapter -ManagementOS mgmt* Get-NetAdapter -Name "vEthernet (MGMT)" | Restart-NetAdapter -verbose
6. Open Network Connections, verify vEthernet(MGMT) network adapter status, it will show domain network.
7. Open Failover Cluster Manager tool, right-click the cluster name, select Bring Online.
8. If it still shows offline, you may need to close the Failover Cluster Manager tool and re-open it again.
9.Retry the failed backup job and it will be fixed now.
Hope you enjoy this post.
Web Site: carysun.com
Blog Site: checkyourlogs.net
Blog Site: gooddealmart.com
Author: Cary Sun
Cary Sun has a wealth of knowledge and expertise in data center and deployment solutions. As a Principal Consultant, he likely works closely with clients to help them design, implement, and manage their data center infrastructure and deployment strategies.
With his background in data center solutions, Cary Sun may have experience in server and storage virtualization, network design and optimization, backup and disaster recovery planning, and security and compliance management. He holds CISCO CERTIFIED INTERNETWORK EXPERT (CCIE No.4531) from 1999. Cary is also a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP), Microsoft Azure MVP, Veeam Vanguard and Cisco Champion. He is a published author with several titles, including blogs on Checkyourlogs.net, and the author of many books.
Cary is a very active blogger at checkyourlogs.net and is permanently available online for questions from the community. His passion for technology is contagious, improving everyone around him at what they do.
Blog site: https://www.checkyourlogs.net
Web site: https://carysun.com
Blog site: https://gooddealmart.com
Amazon Author: https://Amazon.com/author/carysun