On February 17, 2023, Veeam Backup & Replication v12 Day 0 was released. To access Veeam Backup & Replication v12 GA remotely, you must update the Veeam Backup & Replication V12 RTM console to v12 GA on a dedicated machine.
1. Log in to the existing Veeam Backup and replication manager console machine.
2. Download Veeam Backup & Replication v12 Day o update the installation package from the below link.
KB4415: Release Information for Veeam Backup & Replication 12 Day 0 Update
3. Exact the VeeamBackup&Replication_22.214.171.1240.Update0.zip file, run VeeamBackup&Replication_126.96.36.1990.Update0.exe.
4. Click Yes on the User Account Control page.
5. Click Next on the Welcome to Veeam Backup & Replication 12 RTM to GA Upgrade Wizard page.
6. Click Install on the Ready to Install page.
7. Click Finish on the Veeam Backup & Replication 12 RTM to GA Upgrade has been installed successfully page.
8. Open the Veeam Backup & Replication Console, enter the Veeam Backup and Replication manager server name and click Connect.
9. Enter the MFA Confirmation code and click Confirm.
10. Ensure connection to Veeam Backup and Replication manager server is successful.
I hope you enjoy this post.
Web Site: carysun.com
Blog Site: checkyourlogs.net
Blog Site: gooddealmart.com
Author: Cary Sun
Cary Sun has a wealth of knowledge and expertise in data center and deployment solutions. As a Principal Consultant, he likely works closely with clients to help them design, implement, and manage their data center infrastructure and deployment strategies.
With his background in data center solutions, Cary Sun may have experience in server and storage virtualization, network design and optimization, backup and disaster recovery planning, and security and compliance management. He holds CISCO CERTIFIED INTERNETWORK EXPERT (CCIE No.4531) from 1999. Cary is also a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP), Microsoft Azure MVP, Veeam Vanguard and Cisco Champion. He is a published author with several titles, including blogs on Checkyourlogs.net, and the author of many books.
Cary is a very active blogger at checkyourlogs.net and is permanently available online for questions from the community. His passion for technology is contagious, improving everyone around him at what they do.
Blog site: https://www.checkyourlogs.net
Web site: https://carysun.com
Blog site: https://gooddealmart.com
Amazon Author: https://Amazon.com/author/carysun